International Council of Consultants (ICC), as the apex representative organization of consultancy services was constituted under the patronage of Former Chief Justice of India Mr. Y.V. Chandrachud and several other senior luminaries from Engineering Profession, Mr. R.S. Pathak and Former Judge of Supreme Court of India Mr. H.R. Khanna. Dr. P. R. Swarup, Director General, CIDC is presently the President of ICC and the Governing Council of ICC has representation from several important professional organizations. The specialized role of Consultants is increasingly playing a more significant part in an economy, which is growing fast in a global competitive environment. The need of Consultants across diverse sectors including Banking, Construction, Education, Management Energy, Environment, Governance, IT, Law, Engineering, Trade, Transport and others is felt more now with increasing emphasis on life cycle costs and sustained development. Globalization and the emergent regional alliances are expanding the physical boundaries of operations of Consultants.
Consultant as an expert, gives overall guidance in the required field, where ordinary knowledge is not sufficient. Skilled Consultancy Services allow us to offer organizations completely tailored and integrated solutions catering to the needs of any project. International Council of Consultants acts as a connecting link between Consultants and Organizations. ICC members are Consultants equipped with multidimensional skills to offer their services for any project.
- To provide a common forum for mutual interaction and co-operation amongst the Consultants.
- To propagate and popularize the concept of globalization of norms and standards of the professional services provided by the Consultants.
- To provide assistance, guidance and information relating to facilities for all types of domestic, international & commercial Consultancy.
- To highlight importance of utmost efficiency in providing services to business community and the need for qualitative up gradation of professional services.
- To identify the problems of commercial Consultancy and suggest ways and means of overcoming any constraints experienced by the professionals.
- To disseminate information through publication of educational material in the form of Magazines, Journals, New letters etc covering related field of commercial Consultancy.
- To study the rules, techniques and procedures to conduct research and undertake projects to promote and uplift the standard of profession of commercial Consultancy.
- To organize Seminars, Conferences, Workshops, Study groups in India and abroad.